Dear OSUM Congregation:
We offer In Person or Virtual services and all small groups are meeting in person.
Follow either of the first two options above to join in a time of connecting with one another, virtually!
- PRAY: "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thess. 5:16-18, NRSV. Though we long to be together in person, we can still gather our voices together as we pray for one another, for our community, and for all the world. You can also submit prayer requests on our website.
- PRAYER SHAWLS: Prayer Shawls are available to anyone in need of a prayerful embrace. Please call Pastor Laurel at 515-428-0454 if you need one for yourself and/or a loved one.
- GIVE: The UMW will still have their Thank Offering and Noisy Offering this week. You may contribute to these offerings (and the general offering) in any of these ways:
- ONLINE OFFERING: Go to http://www.oursaviorumc.org/ and click "Give Securely Online". In addition to the general offering, you may also choose an amount to donate to the Thank Offering and/or Noisy Offering by typing in the box how you would like your offering distributed.
- MAIL OFFERING: You can mail in your offering with an indication in the memo line or in a note how you would like your offering distributed.
- DROP-OFF OFFERING: We will have a contactless drop-off for offering just inside the east church doors (by the gravel parking lot) on Thursday from 9am-1pm, as well as Sunday from 12pm-1pm.
Per the Iowa Conference, “Church councils, finance teams, staff parish relations, trustees, and other administrative/operational leadership teams might consider meeting in person while wearing masks and maintaining physical distancing of 6-10 feet. However, we strongly encourage continuing meetings online.”
May the grace and peace of Jesus Christ be with you today, and always!
Together in Christ's name,
You may reach Pastor Laurel at:
515-428-0454 (call or text)