What is Face to Face? Coming May 29, 31, June 3 & 5Face to Face Encounter Coming to Our Savior UMC
Do you ever find yourself "hungry" for something? And yet, no matter what food you consume it never seems to truly satisfy your real hunger. Maybe just maybe, your hunger is not physical; perhaps your hunger is spiritual.
Before we eat our snacks at our TWIGS gatherings we sing "Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will never go hungry, and he who comes to me will never go thirsty," John 6:35 "Jesus is the REAL thing!"
The REAL thing is Jesus! Jesus is the only thing that will satisfy our spiritual hunger and our spiritual thirst.
"Seniors" age 60 years and over, you have an awesome opportunity to be "fed" some real spiritual food, right here at OSUM Church.
The Face to Face Encounter is coming to OSUM on May 29, 31, June 3, and 5. Times are 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. daily! You won't want to pass up this opportunity to participate in this spiritually enriching experience.
- You should make plans to attend, if you...
- Are 60 years and older
- Desire a deeper, more meaningful walk with the risen Christ
- Hope for Christ's love to be real in every relationship you have, and
- Wish to make a deeper impact on the world and your community of faith by living a life centered on Jesus, then FACE TO FACE is for you.
At a FACE TO FACE Encounter, you will...
- Hear fourteen spiritual talks about God's grace and love
- Participate in Holy Communion
- Enjoy in-depth table discussions with people your age, covering topics such as God's grace, grief, and end-of-life issues.
- Experience God's grace personally through prayer and service
- Understand more fully the presence of Christ in the body of believers
- You will be fed lots of physical food as well!
YOU WILL BE PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY RENEWED AND WILL GO AWAY "FULL" AFTER EACH DAYS GATHERING.
This is "FOOD" that will satisfy, "FOOD" that you can take with you, utilize and apply to your life! You won't want to miss the "FEAST" that is being prepared for you!
Do you have a friend whom you think may benefit from this encounter? Bring them! This is a non-denominational event! ALL (60 and over) are welcome!
SIGN UP SOON-YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! The fee is $50/person (if the cost is an issue-scholarships are available).
Contact Pastor Dawn or Karen Wallace for registration forms and more information by calling 712- 469-3510 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.