Join Us for Sunday Worship
Worship Service @ 9:00 a.m.
Coffee Fellowship @ 10:00 a.m.
Sunday School @ 10:15 - 11:00 am.
All are welcome to join us for Worship!
OSUMC has a new email address.
Please use email@example.com.
Sidewalk Monday School Coming June 17- July 22
Visit web page
EMILY'S FIGHT DONATE LIFE
Help us live out Emily's goal to spread awareness on the importance of organ, eye and tissue donation.
Join us on Saturday, August 3rd in Man-son at the Floral Hall.
Registration: At the Floral Hall on Saturday, August 3rd.; 7:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. The Run/Walk begins at 8:30. Or you can register on line: http://getmeregistered.com/EmilyMarkerts5K
Entry fee: $25.00 includes a T-shirt, food and drink. Raffle tickets $2.00 each or 3 for $6.00 for incredible gift baskets or a chance to win a personalized bench from Fitzgerald Indus-tries. If you don't run or walk, come out to cheer and help raise awareness! Contact 712-830-5323 if you have questions. Hope to see you on Saturday, August 3rd.
Open AA Meeting
Held at St. Thomas Church on Mondays at 7:30 pm. For information, call Walt at 515-570-7189.Single Moms Care & Support Group
We provide a meal for the moms and kids each meeting, starting at 5:30 and done at 6 p.m. Please volunteer to provide a meal for the next meeting. You can join with a friend and share providing food. We usually have a main dish (could be sandwiches & chips), and dessert or salad or bread, etc.. Your service lets these moms know that you care about them and their children. Also, if you know a single mom, please invite her to the group. We do make a difference in their lives!
Due to Confirmation Class being held this fall, Pastor Dawn is looking for leaders and facilitators for the T.W.I.G.S. Youth Group. This is a vital ministry of the church and needs to be nurtured andcontinued. Please let Pastor Dawn know if you are willing to be a part of this ministry and help revampit to fit the needs of the youth.For instance
- 2019 Mission Trip
- Special speakers pertaining to topics of interest
- Service projects and activities in the church and community
- Creative leadership ways that adults can work together to enhance this program and engage the youth in ways that will give them purpose and grow in their faith
- Adults with willing hearts! God will do the rest.
1. Coffee Signup Sheet – Some folks don't eat breakfast before coming to church on Sunday morning and really appreciate the coffee time yummies. If you enjoy the coffee fellowship, please sign up to serve.
(psst….don't tell anyone, but your snacks don’t even have to be homemade)
2. Furnish a meal for Single Moms Care & Support Group. Kid friendly meals include, hot dogs, maidrites, spaghetti, chicken nuggets, pizza. Anything your children or grandchildren will eat.
3. Want to share your creativity? Sign up to prepare and run the power point presentation for a Sunday. You can use your creative spirit and your tech savvy all in one.
4. Volunteers are needed to help keep the church website up to date. Another opportunity to use your creativity.Fort Dodge Child Health Specialty Clinic
(CHSC) - serves children 0-21 years old, who have or are at an increased risk for a chronic condition, and have a need for special services. These include physical developmental, behavioral, or emotional issues. The Fort Dodge regional clinic is available to help your child. Our team provides clinical services with a nurse practitioner and RN on site. Finding services and supports can be complicated. Our Family Navigator can help families access and arrange the care they need. CHSC is located at 804 Kenyon Road, Ste 205, Fort Dodge. Anyone can refer to CHSC. Please call CHSC at 515/955.8326 for more information or to make an appointment today! FACT: 1 in 5 children ages 13-18 have, or will have a serious mental illness. 1 in 6 children have a developmental disability. New research shows that 1.59 children have autism.Food Pantry Needs & Info
Currently the food pantry needs everything EXCEPT corn and green beans.
Also, please be sure that all monetary donations in the form of checks are made payable to the Manson Ministerial Food Pantry and sent to Max Dodds at 606 12th Ave, Manson IA 50563-5080. If you have any questions, please call Max Dodds at 712-830-1379. Thank you.Food Pantry Open Additional Times For Working Families:
The Manson Ministerial Food Pantry located at St. Paul Lutheran Church will now open on the second Wednesday of each month from 5-7:30 p.m. This is for families that need a little extra help. Please use the west door at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 1108 13th Ave., Manson. The pantry is still open its regular hours of 10 a.m.-noon on Fridays.
Musicians, Come On In!
Hey, Musicians, here's an opportunity: playing Praise Music for our Sunday worship service at 9 a.m. Do you play guitar, piano, keyboard, bass, drums, tambourines, spoons, or anything else that would make music to praise God? If so, please contact Pastor Dawn or the office. Let's make joyful; music together for the Lord!